Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> Fleet Operations

Office of the Chief of Fleet Operations
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
VADM Martinelli
Vice Admiral

The Admiral sensed Lt. Tyler's optimism and appreciated it. The last thing they needed was a Chief of Security that had defeatist attitude.

RAdm Martinelli: I appreciate your optimism, Lieutenant. Report to your office and start coordinating the necessary drills to prepare our personnel for a possible invasion of the Deltaurans. Shoot to kill, and take no chances. Is that clear, Nick? Any mistakes will cost us another one of those friggin' things to deal with.

Tony hoped he didn't scare the young Security Officer with his new assignment, but with Cmdr Marino getting his severe case of diarrhea, the security and safety of everyone aboard SB34 was now in the hands of Lt. Nick Tyler.
Starfleet, United Federation of Planets

Post Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:32 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LT Tyler
Lieutenant

Nick nodded, standing up and taking the PADD with him, as well as the rank pip he had yet to put on.

Lt. Tyler: Yes, Sir. I'm sure we've got a good team on here, and we'll do nothing short of the best possible work to fullfill our mission. I'll get the information together, and start getting things underway, Sir.

The young Lieutenant nodded to the Admiral and Counselor before turning and heading for the door, exiting and heading for the Chief of Security's office, which was now his.

Post Thu Oct 23, 2008 3:05 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address
VADM Martinelli
Vice Admiral

With the newly appointed Chief of Security on the way to his office, RAdm Martinelli looked over at LtCmdr Arrayah and sighed. Tony knew that the last thing this Starbase needed was an uncontrollable panic of the civilian population living aboard. Even the Starfleet personnel stationed here would feel the anxiety as it trickled down the chain of command, but they were trained for such things. The civilians were not.

RAdm Martinelli: Counselor? I know this comes without advanced notice, but I'm really worried about the civilian population on the base. They're going to pick up on the anxiety all the Starfleet personnel are going through and they're going to get the feeling something really dangerous is on the horizon.

The Admiral rose from his chair behind the desk and walked over to take the empty chair closer to Arrayah, that had been vacated by Lt. Tyler.

RAdm Martinelli: Arrayah, could you please assist me with keeping the general public living here on Starbase 34 calm and feeling secure? I don't want them panicking and causing mass hysteria. That would cause problems of catastrophic proportions. Which is why I desperately need your assistance.

Tony remained seated in the chair beside LtCmdr Arrayah's and waited on her reply. He didn't want to come off as desperate, but he didn't have much of a choice. RAdm Martinelli needed somebody with Arrayah's abilities to listen to the worries of the people, and help them through it so a panic doesn't break out aboard SB34.

Post Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:32 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LTJG Russ
Lt. Junior Grade

While working at her console down the hall from RAdm Martinelli's office, Andrea saw that there was an incoming message for the Rear Admiral from Adm Arayuss aboard USS Oriskany. She quickly rose and went to RAdm Martinelli's office and barged in hoping she was not interrupting but knew that he had been waiting for the message from the Admiral.

Ens Russ: Admiral Arayuss is calling you from Oriskany, Admiral! It must be the update we've been waiting for!

The Ensign waited for RAdm Martinelli to take the call so she too could hear what the update was. She was hoping for the best, but was prepared to hear the worst from Adm Arayuss.

Post Wed Oct 17, 2018 2:12 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
VADM Martinelli
Vice Admiral

Before LtCmdr Arrayah could even reply to his question, Tony quickly got up from the chair that Lt. Tyler was seated in and went back around to his desk and accepted the incoming video transmission from Adm Arayuss.

RAdm Martinelli: Admiral Arayuss, it feels like it's been eons since I heard from you! How did everything go in Sector Epsilon?

While the Rear Admiral waited on Adm Arayuss to respond, he motioned for Ens Russ to take the empty chair next to LtCmdr Arrayah. That way the 3 of them could hear what Adm Arayuss had to say.

Post Thu Oct 18, 2018 8:08 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Arrayah
Lt. Commander

Arrayah held from speaking and just listened to hear what Adm Arayuss had to say. She hoped the update would be good news regarding the defeat of the Deltauran threat that way all the personnel aboard SB34 would be safe.

As Adm Arayuss began to speak, the Counselor kept as quiet as a church mouse...

Post Sat Oct 27, 2018 9:18 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
VADM Martinelli
Vice Admiral

As Tony was waiting to hear back from Adm Arayuss, he saw the Admiral smile and respond with his report about the situation in Sector Epsilon.

Adm Arayuss: Hey Tony, we were victorious against the Deltaurans. They were completely destroyed by the Warp Core detonations from Oriskany and Whitestar. Explorer arrived to help us enter their realm where the battle took place. The weapon modifications were a complete success.

The Rear Admiral was pleased to hear that they were victorious and that the rifles they tested were able to obliterate the Deltaurans. Adm Arayuss became less enthusiastic when he continued.

Adm Arayuss: That's the good news, here comes the bad. Oriskany and Whitestar have been heavily damaged and both ships are in tow at Warp speed by Explorer and Infiniti. Captain Reich went into some kind of stress induced shock before the battle began so I had to take command of Oriskany till we return to Starbase 34. I already have somebody in mind to take over command so we won't have to go looking for a new Commanding Officer. However, Captain Adonis was killed in the attack on Whitestar so we'll need to contact Starfleet and have them send us a new Captain. So if you can get that started, that would be great. We're just a little over nine hours out so we'll all be back soon.

Tony's heart was saddened over the loss of Capt Adonis and worried about the condition of Capt Reich. He realized Aeryck was asking him to contact Starfleet Command and inform them that a new Commanding Officer would be needed for Whitestar.

RAdm Martinelli: I'll contact Fleet Admiral Skyner and appraise him of the situation. I'm sure he'll be able to send us a new Captain for Whitestar since you already have somebody in mind to take command of Oriskany. Please express my condolences to Commodore Carpathia. I know he and Treasar were close and knew each other for quite some time. I'll let the Marines and Security personnel know they can stand down and return to normal duties, that the battle with the Deltaurans is over, thanks to all of you.

The Chief of Fleet Operations sat back in his chair and waited to hear if Adm Arayuss had anything else to add, if not he'd get to work on what he needed to get done and start making plans for a memorial service for those who did not survive the Battle of Sector Epsilon.

Post Mon Oct 29, 2018 3:45 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LTJG Russ
Lt. Junior Grade

Andrea was aghast at the news of Capt Adonis being killed and Capt Reich being incapacitated. She was pleased to hear there wasn't going to be any Deltaurans appearing on SB34 to attack the population of the Federation's only Starbase in the Gamma Quadrant.

The Ensign took out her PADD and began taking notes in case RAdm Martinelli needed to recall any information from the conversation with Adm Arayuss. Especially since he may want to make arrangements for a memorial service.

Post Wed Oct 31, 2018 4:11 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
VADM Martinelli
Vice Admiral

Tony watched intently as the Admiral nodded and replied to his statement. He valued his friendship with the CinC and knew the loss of Capt Adonis may be affecting him too.

Adm Arayuss: Thanks, Tony. I'll be sure to pass that on to E.J. Give Fleet Admiral Skyner my regards. By the way, thanks for letting Explorer know we needed the assistance, without it's help this mission wouldn't have been a success.

The Rear Admiral smiled back at Adm Arayuss as he made his final inquiry.

RAdm Martinelli: You're very welcome Admiral. If there's nothing else, I'll get to sending a message to Fleet Admiral Skyner and apprise him of the situation out here.

Tony waited on a response from Adm Arayuss before closing the channel and composing a message to FAdm Skyner at Starfleet HQ back on Earth. He wanted to make sure to include all the information he received from the CinC before having Ens Russ send it off through the wormhole via a communication relay system.

Post Sun Nov 04, 2018 3:22 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Arrayah
Lt. Commander

Counselor Arrayah was very pleased that the Deltaurans were defeated and SB34 was safe from an attack looming in the near future from them. She was saddened by the fatalities the mission suffered and knew her services would be needed on Oriskany over the incapacitation of Capt Reich.

She waited for the conversation between Adm Arayuss and RAdm Martinelli to come to it's completion before speaking to the Rear Admiral about her upcoming duties with the Oriskany crew.

Post Wed Nov 14, 2018 9:17 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: