Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. INFINITI

Mission 4 - Rendezvous at New Bajor
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
CMDR Delgado
Commander

Bridge - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

The Commander turned to Como Carpathia and smiled as Aléjandro informed the Commodore what transpired in his absence.

Cmdr Delgado: Well, I've got some really good news from the surface! Chris called back and said all was going well down there, no sign of any Xenomorphs and he's going to contact Oriskany to supply them with the coordinates of the children waiting to be evacuated from the extraction site!

The XO was so happy the Away Team was safely doing their jobs without any Xenomorphs swarming the area to make the extraction of the survivors anymore difficult than their lives have already been. Aléjandro knew Dr. Sarrlak and his medical team were doing their best with the children to make sure none of them was about to beam up to Oriskany as a host to a Xenomorph Chestburster!

Post Fri Mar 17, 2023 2:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
COMO Carpathia
Commodore

E.J. smiled back at Aléjandro, knowing how relieved the XO must've been to hear the news from Chris himself. The Commodore was a little sad that he missed the transmission from the Marine Captain, but speaking with Capt Daqtorgh was important as well.

Como Carpathia: That's great news, Alé! I'm very happy to hear that Chris is doing fine down there at the extraction site. I'm sure David will be ready over there on Oriskany for a bunch of children to invade his Holodecks!

The CO laughed at the thought of Capt Calzada having his crew catering to a bunch of children who've never been aboard a Starship before, let alone a Sovereign Class. It was good that a new Yeoman had been assigned to Oriskany. E.J. was sure Ens McKenna would do a great job with the other children, just like how well Ens Garcia was doing for Capt Daqtorgh aboard Whitestar.

Post Fri Mar 17, 2023 8:03 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MCPT Lopez
Marine Captain

ISSCV Interior - Extraction Site - New Bajor  Reply with quote  

As Chris was getting ready to let Oriskany know they had another 40 children to beam up to safety, the Marine Captain heard the hail coming from the USS Eureka.

Cmdr Sladek: Captain Lopez, I'm Commander Ulric T. Sladek, Executive Officer of the USS Eureka. I’m hailing you because a member of my crew is a family member of your little friend, Mr. Orte Jerdan, who I believe is there with you.

Much to his surprise, Chris looked over towards Jerdan and motioned for the boy to come over to the Communications Console inside the ISSCV.

MCpt Lopez: This is Captain Lopez! I’ve got Jerdan with me right here! I’m putting him on right now!

The young Bajoran ran up to the console and spoke to Cmdr Sladek regarding the family member of his that was stationed aboard the USS Eureka.

Orte Jerdan: Hello?! This is Orte Jerdan! My older brother is aboard Eureka! Is he there with you, Commander Sladek?

Jerdan waited to hear back from Cmdr Sladek and possibly his brother Lt. JG Kaaha Charrothe with excitement! The child had no idea Eureka was even in the Gamma Quadrant! Once all of the children here were transported off New Bajor, Jerdan would beam up to be with his brother on the California Class vessel.

Post Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:48 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
1LT Parra
1st Lieutenant

The 1st Lieutenant stood just inside the ISSCV because he was curious to hear what was happening with the Bajoran boy who was charged with taking care of all these children from the caves. Tony had no idea who put the custody of over a thousand minors into the boy’s hands, but the 1st Lieutenant had a feeling he was going to find out if he just kept quiet and listened to the conversation between the young Bajoran boy and the officers aboard the USS Eureka.

Cmdr Sladek: Yes, Mr. Orte. I have your brother with me here on the Bridge. Mr. Kaaha can hear you and I’m sure he’s got some questions. I’ll turn the channel over to your brother right away.

A few moments later, the voice of Jerdan’s brother was heard over the Com System…

Lt. JG Kaaha: Jerdan, it’s Charrothe! How are you doing? How are Mom and Dad? Are they there with you? I’m so happy to hear your voice! When I first heard there was a Xenomorph outbreak on New Bajor, I feared the worst!

The Deputy Detachment Commander had a feeling the mystery behind how Mr. Orte came to lead the rabble of children into the subterranean labyrinth was about to come forth. Tony hoped nothing would tear him away from the young Bajoran from explaining to his elder brother what happened to their parents. So far things were going really well with beaming the children to safety. With Oriskany taking forty child refugees at a time, it was going to a lot less time to get them all off New Bajor. 1Lt. Parra hoped the other vessels in orbit would be able to accommodate the remaining evacuees with such expedience as the Sovereign Class Starship was doing at the present time.

Post Sun Apr 16, 2023 3:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MCPT Lopez
Marine Captain

Chris could see 1Lt. Parra standing in the doorway of the ISSCV and didn’t mind his Deputy Detachment Commander sitting in on the conversation between Jerdan and his brother aboard Eureka. Plus with the pouring rain outside, who wouldn’t want to be inside the ISSCV for a while. The Marine Captain could see the Bajoran boy’s emotion switch from the happiness of speaking to his brother, to the reality of the situation he was placed in as he spoke into the Com System.

Orte Jerdan: I’m doing alright. Dad had me lead all the children of the city into the cave system to get away from the creatures. Those things were coming out of everywhere! I don’t know what happened to our parents, Charrothe. Last thing they said to me was that they were going over to the power facility to try and free the colonists that are trapped in the lower levels. After that, I lost contact with them once we got into the underground labyrinth. Since we’ve been out of the caves, I’ve been trying to get a hold of our parents to let them know there are ships in orbit, but I still haven’t heard a word from either Mom or Dad. There may just be too much interference with my Communicator; maybe you can try hailing them? They’ve got their personal Com Devices that we made for them for their anniversary. So use that frequency to see if you can contact them, please!

Jerdan’s worried face was contorted with the fear and the possibility of hope that his brother would be able to locate their parents in the power facility. The thought of losing his parents really worried the young Bajoran, but the knowledge that his elder brother, Charrothe, was in orbit gave Jerdan a lot of comfort. Mr. Orte thought about the possibility of the two brothers going into the facility together to rescue their parents and the trapped colonists in the lower levels. That way the two brothers could reunite with their parents and the children beaming up to the Starships in orbit would have their parents as well.

Post Mon Apr 17, 2023 9:44 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
1LT Parra
1st Lieutenant

While the 1st Lieutenant remained in the doorway to the ISSCV, Tony waited to hear back from Jerdan’s older brother on the USS Eureka. They had been on HOLD for quite some time before they finally heard back from Lt. JG Kaaha, to which everyone inside the ISSCV listened in.

Lt. JG Kaaha: Jerdan! Charrothe here! Mom and Dad have been beamed up to Eureka and their safe! We owe their lives to Dr. Edison who removed embryos from both of them! They’re both safe now, resting in Sickbay! I’m standing between their Biobeds, watching them sleep! As soon as you’re done down there, we’ll transport you up here so we can all be together!

The Deputy Detachment Commander smiled as he looked over at Jerdan and could see the relief in the boy’s eyes. Knowing that his parents were still alive and doing well aboard Eureka had to be the cause of the tears of joy rolling down the face of the young Bajoran male. Tony was extremely happy for Jerdan, so much so that he had tears of joy rolling down his own cheeks. As 1Lt. Parra waited to hear what the child was going to say to his elder brother orbiting above them, the 1st Lieutenant kept an eye on the Squad of Marines protecting the children waiting to beam up to Oriskany as the next group of 40 was cleared by Dr. Sarrlak and was ready to go to safety.

Post Mon May 15, 2023 11:47 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MCPT Lopez
Marine Captain

As Jerdan wiped his cheeks, he responded to his brother with a heart of pure joy! Chris was extremely happy for the Bajoran child who took on such a huge responsibility of leading the children to safety. Once young Mr. Orte was finished talking to his brother, MCpt Lopez would let Oriskany know they’ve got another 40 children ready to beam up.

Orte Jerdan: Thank the Prophets! Oh Charrothe, you just made me the happiest kid on New Bajor right now! When Mother and Father wake up, tell them I got all the other children to safety and they’re getting beamed up to the ships in orbit! So far, Whitestar took forty and Oriskany took another forty, and there’s forty more waiting to get transported right now!

While Jerdan waited to hear anything more from his brother aboard Eureka, he looked towards MCpt Lopez and smiled with pure happiness. So far all was going well for the children of New Bajor, soon they would all be in a warm safe place, far from all of the horrors the Xenomorph outbreak has caused. What was very unfortunate was that the adults were most likely all killed when they went into the power facility with Bajoran Phasers in hopes of wiping out the entire nest.

Since the conversation appeared to still be going on between Jerdan and his older brother, Chris decided he would text the message to Oriskany they had another 40 children ready to go. That way the conversation between the brothers could continue undisturbed. After MCpt Lopez sent the message to the Sovereign Class Starship, he looked outside to see how Dr. Sarrlak was doing with the children he was checking for embryos. All appeared to be going well, but just in case, Chris called out to the Doctor to see if he needed any assistance.

MCpt Lopez: Dr. Sarrlak! Do you need any assistance?!

The Marine Detachment Commander remained at the doorway of the ISSCV, waiting on a response from the Vulcan physician who was closely examining the children for any signs of being impregnated by a Facehugger. Since the Doctor had his Assistant, Ens Diesso and their Medic, Cwmn Flores with him, Chris did not anticipate them needing any assistance from him, but it was good to ask.

Post Tue May 16, 2023 11:04 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Sarrlak
Commander

Dr. Sarrlak heard MCpt Lopez calling to him to see if he needed any assistance, to which the Vulcan physician replied to the Marine Captain...

Cmdr Sarrlak: No, Captain Lopez! We've got it all under control here! The next group of children are ready to beam up! They're clear of Xenomorph embryos!

The Chief Medical Officer and his associates moved out of the area of the Transporter Enhancers so the children could be taken up to the Starship in orbit that was waiting for them. The Doctor was pleased that none of the children they've been testing so far had been clear of any Xenomorph embryos. This made bringing the young boys and girls up to safety a lot faster. However, if they did come across an unfortunate victim of impregnation, Dr. Sarrlak would immediately remove it and destroy it, per the Commodore's orders.

Post Fri Aug 04, 2023 6:26 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MCPT Lopez
Marine Captain

Chris heard Dr. Sarrlak's response and nodded to indicate that he understood the Doctor was not in need of any assistance at this time. A few moments later, the Marine Captain received the message from LtCmdr Boffi aboard Oriskany requesting the readiness of the next group of child refugees. MCpt Lopez sent a message back, indicating the children were ready to beam up. Leaning out of the ISSCV, Chris let the children know where they were headed.

MCpt Lopez Okay children, listen up! You'll be beaming up to Oriskany in just a few moments! It's a Sovereign Class vessel, so there's plenty of room for you! You'll be safe up there, under the protection of Captain Calzada, so standby for beam out!

The Marine Detachment Commander watched and waited to see the Bajoran children transport safely off the planet. Chris knew once they were gone, they would be safe. The fact that the Xenomorphs hadn't attacked yet certainly didn't mean everyone at the extraction was safe from them. MCpt Lopez felt it was only a matter of time before those ALIENS realized they were losing out on more victims and would come en mass to obtain as many of the child refugees as they could.

Post Fri Aug 04, 2023 9:00 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Trylon
Lt. Commander

Bridge - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

William was sitting at the Ops Station at the rear of the Bridge, when he noticed the incoming message from the USS Whitestar. It was directed to Como Carpathia so LtCmdr Trylon forwarded the message from Capt Daqtorgh to the Commodore's PADD.

Lt. Commander Trylon: Commodore, you've got a message from Captain Daqtorgh aboard Whitestar! I've forwarded it to your PADD, Sir!

As the Chief Ops Officer waited on Como Carpathia to send a response, William continued a constant scan on the planet's surface for any movement from New Rakantha towards the extraction site. This would help the Marines and Medical Staff on New Bajor assisting with the removal of the refugees and provide an early warning system for MCpt Lopez.

Post Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:12 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: