Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. ORISKANY

Mission 1 - Investigation of Missing Vessels
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 82, 83, 84  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MS Harris

She hands him the first PADD.

Capt Harris: That is a list of all of the missing ships and their cargos. We are to retake them by any means necessary and salvage or destroy any ships that cannot be retaken. We cannot allow Starfleet technology to fall into the wrong hands. It is possible they will use the pirated ships against us. Cargo ships have minimal defense systems but enough of them teamed up can do a hefty bit of damage. We are authorized to destroy them. There is of course the possibility that the ships were not stolen or attacked. I don't see that being the case however. Our main objective, outside of discovering the status of the ships and why they have ceased communications, is to save any crew that are in danger.

Looks over the other PADD carefully before handing it to him.

Capt Harris: That PADD is an invitation to dinner tomorrow night in my quarters to celebrate our launch. RSVP as soon as possible.

Standing before him she patiently awaits his RSVP.

Post Tue May 03, 2005 4:19 pm   
CMDR Ashborn
Commander

The XO glanced at the first PADD and then looked up at the mention of what the other PADD contained. He smiled and took the second PADD to read over the invitation quickly.

Cmdr Ashborn: Why of course Captain. I'd love to join you in this celebration.

The Commander smiled again and read the invitation more closely. This, indeed, was a event that called for celebration and he could not pass up such an event.

Post Tue May 03, 2005 6:39 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MS Harris

Capt Harris: There will of course be a general celebration held in the mess hall, with open holodecks. I thought it would be a better setting to get to know my XO and his quirks over dinner.

She smiled and motioned to the door. She stepped out and took her place in the command chair, relishing the sight of stars streaking by.

Capt Harris: Con, ETA.

Post Tue May 03, 2005 7:05 pm   
CMDR Ashborn
Commander

The Commander smiled and nodded then proceeded to follow the Captain back to the bridge. He held both PADDs in his hand and placed the copy of the mission specific data on top. He sat in the XO's chair and began to read through the list of ships and their cargo. He felt there had to be some link between the missing ships, obvious or no.

Post Tue May 03, 2005 7:16 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LT Thompson
Lieutenant

As Lt. Thompson worked his console he brought the Oriskany to Warp 8 with very little effort. He really enjoyed the sophistication of the Sovereign Class. Paul piloted other starships in the past, but this by far was his favorite. Using the navigational system he checked on their ETA to Sector Epsilon. He informed the CO of the information she requested.

Lt. Thompson: Our ETA to Sector Epsilon is 22 hours 40 minutes, present course and speed.

He continued with his duties as Oriskany moved swiftly through the stars to it's destination.

Post Tue May 03, 2005 9:43 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MS Harris

She nodded lightly to the con officer and turned to the science officer.

Capt Harris: Lt. Kee, run a continuous passive sweep. Let me know if you find anything unusual.

Sitting back in her chair she glanced longingly at the deep void of space before her.

Post Thu May 05, 2005 4:58 pm   
CMDR Kee
Commander

Lieutenant Kee went straight to the task of running the sensor sweeps. He began with a standard sweep and then added a spectral sweep and thermal sweep all in alternating random order. He also recorded the sweeps for later refrence if the need be.

Without looking up from his terminal he informed the Captain of his activities.

Lt Kee: Scanning Captain. Standard, thermal, and spectral sweeps. I will perform a long range sweep every five minutes.

Post Sat May 07, 2005 5:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MS Harris

She nodded her approval and turned to the viewscreen. Making a quick decision she stood and walked onto the turbolift.

Capt Harris: Commander, you have the Bridge.

As the doors closed around her she broke out into a giddy grin and ordered the turbolift to Sickbay. She needed to get to know the crew and she might as well start with the doctor since she was due for her physical anyway. The doors opened and she walked the short distance to Sickbay. She nodded to the CMO.

Capt Harris: Hello Ensign. I'm here for my physical.

Ensign Jurock turned towards the CO and nodded in return.

Ens Jurock: As you wish, Captain.

He ran the medical scanner over the CO's body and analyzed the readings, as he expected, the Captain was in excellent condition.

Ens Jurock: Your physical is complete, Captain. You are in perfect health. If there is anything else I can do for you, you know where to find me.

She smiled and responded.

Capt Harris: Thank you, Ensign. I'll be sure to remember that.

After completing her physical she headed for Engineering.

Post Sun May 08, 2005 6:55 pm   
MCPT Elbrun
Marine Captain

1st Lieutenant Andrus Elbrun walked out of his office to address his Marines. He had thought that it was about time that they had some drill time to keep them occupied. The Marines hastened to attention when they seen him enter. 1Lt. Elbrun walked down the rows of Marines and inspected them carefully. He gave a smirk as he walked to the front of the group.

1Lt. Elbrun: It's drill time men. Can't have Marines lazing around on their butts doing nothing. On this drill, you will go behind enemy line's to save a Federation Diplomat and bring him back. Alive. Do I make myself clear?

The Marines sounded off with a load and firm Sir, Yes, Sir answer. Elbrun gave an approved smirk.

1Lt. Elbrun: Now, let's move it! We don't got all day!

The Marines moved out towards the Holodeck and entered. 1Lt. Elbrun started the program and observed them as they proceeded with the drill. He watched them successfully retrieve the Diplomat, alive, from across the enemy line's. After the drill, 1Lt. Elbrun turned the program off.

1Lt. Elbrun: Your time was 22 minutes and 15 seconds. A bit too long to save the Diplomat's life, but it was better than last weeks when it was 30 minutes and 45 seconds. Dismissed.

1Lt. Elbrun exited the Holodeck after he watched his Marines exit. He headed back to his office and continued to work on his reports. To think of a new drill for his Marines.

Post Tue May 10, 2005 7:23 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MS Harris

She strided into Engineering, hellbent on her own inspection, and looked around the room for the chief engineer. Spotting him she practically ran to him.

Capt Harris: Hello there. I trust things are going well. I'm here for your report.

She looked around the room excitedly, taking in the glow of the warpcore.

Post Wed May 11, 2005 12:42 pm   

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 82, 83, 84  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: