Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. ORISKANY

Mission 1 - Investigation of Missing Vessels
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 82, 83, 84  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
CMDR Ashborn
Commander

After the Captain had been away for a while the Commander felt it time for a status report. He quickly brought up the crew manifest so as to use the crew's proper names. Best way to learn their names is through application, he thought to himself.

Cmdr Ashborn: Lieutenant Kee have you detected anything as of yet? Lieutenant Thompson, ETA to Sector Epsilon?

He closed out the manifest and waited quietly for one of the officer's to respond.

Post Wed May 11, 2005 6:53 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
LT Thompson
Lieutenant

Lt. Thompson responded to the XO with the information he requested.

Lt. Thompson: ETA to Sector Epsilon is 21 hours 50 minutes, current course and speed.

He returned to monitoring his station as they continued to their destination.

Post Wed May 11, 2005 10:01 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MS Harris

After speaking with Lieutenant Devereaux she stepped into the nearest turbolift.

Capt Harris: Bridge.

After a few moments of hushed whirring the turbolift deposited her at her desired destination and she turned to her XO.

Capt Harris: Commander Ashborn, inform me of any changes in our status, short range, or long range scans. I wish to be informed when we are 1 hour from our destination.

She smiled happily at the ship's progress as she strode into her ready room to prepare her reports for the administration.

Post Thu May 12, 2005 8:28 am   
CMDR Kee
Commander

Lt. Kee had been destracted by a small anomaly. He wasn't sure if it was there or if it wasn't or if there was some glitch in their brand new system. What ever it was, it was on long range sensors and from what it seemed, would not be a threat to the mission. He was brought back to reality when the Captain entered and wasn't aware of the Commander's question until he noticed the XO's fixed glare on him.

Lt. Kee: uhh.... Nothing to report in direct regards to the mission; however, there seems to be a small spacial anomaly to our port bow. It appeared on long range sensors a few minutes ago, and I haven't been able to Identify it. I'm not even sure if it is really there or not.

He sat there waiting to see if anyone could make sense of what he just said. Now that he thought of it, he wasn't sure if it made sense to him.

Post Mon May 30, 2005 11:20 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MS Harris

What the Science Officer said caught her interest.

Capt Harris: Lieutenant, run a diagnostic and make sure it's not a glitch in the system. The technicians at SB34 just installed all new systems aboard and I want to rule out any glitches before we run into anything serious.

She straightened herself in her seat and awaited the outcome of his findings.

Post Mon May 30, 2005 3:05 pm   
CMDR Kee
Commander

Lt. Kee nodded to the Captain and began the system check. He decided to run a series of diagnostics starting with a level one and increasing. He also ran checks on the sensor arrays.

Lt. Kee: Aye aye, Captain. System checks in progress. I'll keep watching the anomaly for any changes.

He continued with the checks and continued to monitor the anomaly. He also sent a copy of the sensor logs to the main analysis lab to see what they could make of it.

Post Mon May 30, 2005 4:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MS Harris

Hearing what her Science Officer said, she turned to him and responded.

Capt Harris: Very good, Lieutenant. Keep me informed. If that anomaly changes in any way, I want to know about it.

She then turned to her XO to make an inquery.

Capt Harris: It's awfully unlikely the sensory equipment would be faulty after just being installed and calibrated, wouldn't you say Commander?

As she waited on the XO's reply, she folded her arms across her chest.

Post Fri Jun 03, 2005 10:09 am   
CMDR Ashborn
Commander

The Commander took his attention away from the Science Officer and looked to the Captain. He thought about the question for a second and responded.

Cmdr Ashborn: It is rather unlikely that the system would have a glitch in it. However, it is not completly unheard of, and Starbase Engineer's have been known to mess things up. Yet, I highly doubt that it is the equipment.

The XO paused for a moment, thinking about what he was going to say next.

Cmdr Ashborn: Do you think this anomaly could have something to do with the disappearing ships?

The Commander sat back, pondering the possibilities of this new thought.

Post Mon Jun 06, 2005 8:01 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
MS Harris

She shook her head at the response from the XO.

Capt Harris: No, I don't think so. We're still hours away from Sector Epsilon. But it might be worth reporting to SB34 if there's something out there.
She paused for a moment, then continued.

Capt Harris: I would have to disagree with your assessment that Starbase Engineers are known for messing things up. They're the ones who upgrade our systems to ensure we're using the best Starfleet has to offer in the area of technology. If they were known for messing things up, starships wouldn't get their upgrades from them. They would all return to the shipyards.

She sat there somewhat disappointed in her XO's comment of the Engineers at SB34 being incompetent.

Post Mon Jun 06, 2005 3:44 pm   
CAPT Reich
Captain

He looked over at the Captain and the XO, and thought to himself. Wow, that wasn't cool. I wouldn't do anything like that. Thats like calling an officer incompetient. Just doesn't happen.

He continued to look, and watched his console at the same time.

Post Mon Jun 27, 2005 10:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 82, 83, 84  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: