Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  

Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> U.S.S. WHITESTAR

Mission 0 - Pre-Launch
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic Reply to topic
CAPT Daqtorgh
Captain

Ready Room - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

Daqtorgh stood up and shook the XO’s hand and thanked him for coming so promptly while introducing himself to Cmdr Ashborn and letting the Commander know of the goals he had for Whitestar and its crew. The Captain motioned for Cmdr Ashborn to take a seat so they could have their conversation regarding the status of the USS Whitestar.

Capt Daqtorgh: Welcome, Commander Ashborn. Thank you for coming so quickly. I'm Daqtorgh, the new commander of the USS Whitestar. I promise you this won't be a booze cruise like the other Captain had, the hardest libation we have is Raktajino. Let's see that PADD so you can bring me up to speed on what repairs are completed and which still have yet to be done. I will need your help bringing honor and loyalty to crew, Whitestar and the fleet as the last Captain had no honor. A warrior without honor is a mere shell of a person. Again it’s a pleasure to meet and serve with you. I will use your knowledge of this ship and knowledge of its crew to make us more efficient.

The CO took his seat behind the desk and waited for the XO to hand him the PADD he brought with him that outlined the completed repairs and the ones yet to be completed. Capt Daqtorgh wondered how long it would be before the members of his crew returned from their mission aboard Event Horizon. Even though Whitestar hadn’t been given its mission yet, Daqtorgh wanted to be ready to launch as soon as possible.

Post Tue May 24, 2022 8:50 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Ashborn
Commander

The XO took a seat across from the Captain and handed him the PADD Chase brought with him. On there was an outline of the repairs that were completed and what was still being worked on. The Commander was happy to hear that the new CO was not an alcoholic like Capt Zh’Osha was. After the loss of Capt Adonis, Chase was really worried about the crew of Whitestar, which is what forced him to send a message to Adm Arayuss reporting her dereliction of duty.

Cmdr Ashborn: As you can see on the PADD, Sir…the port nacelle has been replaced and all the radiation damage has been repaired. The ship has also been completely cleared of the radiation as well. Then only things being worked on are some of the structural damage remaining on Deck 15, which will be done very soon. After that, we just need to wait on Commander Cypher, Lieutenants Mitchell and Tudismaque to return on their mission aboard Event Horizon.

The Commander sat in the chair and waited to hear from the Captain on the status report of Whitestar. Chase was glad that Capt Daqtorgh didn’t blame the XO for the damage to the ship that was obtained from the Battle of Sector Epsilon. That was the altercation that took the life of Capt Adonis, who was an excellent CO and friend to everyone aboard Whitestar. It really annoyed Chase to no end that Capt Zh’Osha had the nerve to blame him for HER ship being damaged and unable to launch when she arrived.

Post Tue May 24, 2022 11:49 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CAPT Daqtorgh
Captain

The Captain looked over the information on the PADD while listening to Cmdr Ashborn’s status report on the repairs Whitestar was undergoing. Daqtorgh really wanted Chase to oversee the repairs himself that way he could have an even closer bond with the vessel and the CO made his intentions known to the XO, along with his thanks for a detailed report.

Capt Daqtorgh: I thank you for the detail of your report and I would like you to personally oversee the repairs on Deck 15. Then when the others return from their mission on the Event Horizon, I wish to address the senior staff before launch, please make sure the ship’s Counselor is present. I hope to bring honor back to Whitestar and her crew, like the honor when Captain Adonis was in charge. Not like the booze cruise the other Captain wanted. You will be in charge of making sure the crew shows honor and loyalty both aboard and when not aboard. I can tell we both are going get along well; you are a man of honor Chase Stephen Ashborn I’m proud to have you aboard and as a part of my senior staff.

Daqtorgh waited on Cmdr Ashborn to reply as they sat together in the Ready Room. The CO felt truly honored to have been given command of the Akira Class vessel in Gamma Fleet. In return, the Captain planned on bringing honor to the crew, the ship and the fleet for allowing him the opportunity to lead them on their next mission and hopefully many more after that.

Post Tue May 24, 2022 12:30 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Ashborn
Commander

Chase was very pleased to be getting along so well with Capt Daqtorgh. The things the Captain was looking to accomplish with the crew of Whitestar was exactly what he would’ve done himself, even if he had to work against the wishes of Capt Zh’Osha. The Aenarian Captain was selected by FAdm Skyner himself so he should’ve done the research on her and known she was a drunk and not a respectable officer to take command of USS Whitestar. The XO stood up and held out his hand to shake the Captain’s once again as he spoke.

Cmdr Ashborn: I’ll get down to Deck 15 right now, Captain, and oversee the final repairs that are needed. It was a pleasure meeting with you and I feel that we will be getting along perfectly, especially over a nice hot cup of Raktajino! Captain Zh’Osha talked down to everyone aboard and even blamed me for the damage Whitestar sustained while involved in the Battle of Sector Epsilon. I think she was probably intoxicated at the time as well. I don’t recall her ever being sober since I met the Captain. She’s either been drunk or suffering from a hangover. I am very happy to hear that will never be the case with you.

The XO stood there with his arm extended waiting for the Captain to shake it and dismiss him to his duty of overseeing the repairs to the structural damage on Deck 15. The Commander estimated that it wouldn’t take the crew from SB34’s Starship Repair Personnel very long to complete the jobs ahead of them. Once the repairs were completed, they just had to wait on Cmdr Cypher, Lt. Mitchell and Lt. JG Tudismaque to return from their mission aboard Event Horizon. Then Whitestar would be ready to launch with a full crew!

Post Wed May 25, 2022 4:17 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CAPT Daqtorgh
Captain

Daqtorgh looked at his XO and shook his hand before speaking to the Commander in an authoritative tone.

Capt Daqtorgh: Go oversee the repairs on Deck 15, Number One.

The CO watched as the Commander left the Ready Room to proceed to Deck 15 and oversee the repairs. Using the terminal on his desk, Daqtorgh was curious where he could find Como Carpathia. The Captain was anxious to learn of Whitestar's next mission and figured if he let the Commodore know that he was available, the Division 1 Commander could meet with Daqtorgh and discuss the future mission of his ship.

Capt Daqtorgh: Computer, locate Commodore Carpathia.

Whitestar-Com: Commodore Carpathia is located in his office on the Administrative Level aboard Starbase 34.

Daqtorgh used his computer terminal to review the last mission that damaged USS Whitestar and what took Capt Adonis' life. While reading, the Captain sent a message via the intership-network to Como Carpathia's office, notifying him that Whitestar was almost ready to launch and that he was curious about the ship's next mission in the Gamma Quadrant.

Post Wed May 25, 2022 5:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Ashborn
Commander

Port Side Damaged Aera - Deck 15  Reply with quote  

The XO departed from the Ready Room and quickly went down to Deck 15 and began supervising the SB34 Repair Personnel, making sure everything was going well and on schedule. The new CO came off as extremely professional and Chase really applauded that factor. Cmdr Ashborn was also pleased with their new Yeoman as well. Luis seemed very eager to please and was a fast learner, more qualities that needed to be applauded.

Cmdr Ashborn: Looking good everybody, looking good! By the time we’re finished here, Whitestar will be looking brand new!

The Commander obtained another PADD so he could go down the checklist of items that were in need of repair or replacement. Keeping a watchful eye on all the things going on around Deck 15 was no serious task since the SB34 Repair Personnel was extremely efficient. Normally, this would be the task of the Chief Engineer, but since Cmdr Cypher was away on a secret mission for FAdm Skyner, Chase had to fill in for him.

Post Thu May 26, 2022 5:48 am   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
CAPT Daqtorgh
Captain

Ready Room - Deck 1  Reply with quote  

Daqtorgh received the message from Adm Arayuss that members of his crew from the Event Horizon were back home safe in the Observation Lounge so he tapped his Combadge and called out to Ens Garcia to join him in the lounge to meet the rest of the crew.

Capt Daqtorgh: Daqtorgh to Yeoman Garcia! Meet me in the Observation Lounge between Berths 3 and 4. Whitestar's crew has returned from their mission aboard Event Horizon.

The Captain then sent a message to all the other members of Whitestar's crew to let them know the Event Horizon crew was back and celebrating their return in the Observation Lounge. Daqtorgh made a note to meet with his 2nd Officer, Cmdr Thomas Cypher, for he was looking to meet such an honorable officer. The Captain quickly exited the Ready Room and took a Turbolift to the Gangway Hatch and began making his way to the Observation Lounge.

Post Mon Jun 06, 2022 1:27 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LT Tudismaque
Lieutenant

Office of the Chief Medical Officer - Deck 4  Reply with quote  

Jacques finished boxing things up for Dr. Brewer in the Office of the Chief Medical Officer so he could take them back to Earth with him. Each of the items he placed carefully in bubble-wrap so they would not get damaged. The Lieutenant was really going to miss his friend, but understood his desire to return home and be with his family. Dr. Tudismaque would've liked to of spent more time with the Doctor, but Capt Daqtorgh made it apparently clear that he wanted Jacques to get aboard Whitestar and get his Quarters and Sickbay situated before their first mission together was assigned.

Dr. Tudismaque took the boxes and placed them near the door for Cmdr Brewer to retrieve when he came aboard Whitestar to collect his things. Jacques hoped he'd get a chance to spend a little more time with the Doctor before he left for Earth. As the Lieutenant made slight modifications to what was now his office, he came across a photo of Dr. Brewer and himself. Using the Replicator, he made a copy of the item so he could keep one and send the other back with Dr. Brewer. That way the Doctor would have a photograph of the 2 of them together to remember Jacques by.

The Lieutenant finished setting up his office, but left most of Sickbay exactly the same as Dr. Brewer had it. Jacques learned so much from the Doctor and this Sickbay was his first he became accustomed with, so Dr. Tudismaque didn't see a reason to go around changing anything. Plus it would give the Lieutenant a feeling of security, like Dr. Brewer was still around. Event Horizon was his first assignment as Chief Medical Officer which was just a temporary position, but now he was Chief Surgeon of this Akira Class Starship and the position here was permanent for as long as Jacques wanted it!

Post Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:59 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CAPT Daqtorgh
Captain

Docking Port/Airlock - Deck 12  Reply with quote  

Daqtorgh got to the Turbolift on Deck 12 and tapped his Combadge to make an inquiry about the whereabouts of Dr. Tudismaque.

Capt Daqtorgh: Computer, locate Dr. Tudismaque.

As the Captain waited to locate the Doctor since he needed to clarify something, Daqtorgh also wanted to get to know the Lieutenant.

Whitestar-Com: Dr. Tudismaque is located in Sickbay on Deck 4.

The CO tapped his Combadge once again to contact his Yeoman so that he could join them.

Capt Daqtorgh: Computer, inform Ensign Garcia that I would like him to join us.

Whitestar-Com: Ensign Garcia will be notified immediately.

Daqtorgh used the Turbolift to go up to Deck 4 and walked to Sickbay and peeked inside to see Dr. Tudismaque looking at a photograph of Dr. Brewer and himself together in what appeared to be the Officer's Lounge here aboard Whitestar. The Captain decided to wait upon the arrival of his Yeoman before entering Sickbay to speak with Lt. Tudismaque. Daqtorgh figured it would be better to speak to the Doctor about the misunderstanding in the presence of Luis so that he would not be misunderstood again.

Post Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:29 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ENS Garcia
Ensign

Luis entered Whitestar from the Gangway and used the computer panel on the wall of the corridor to locate Capt Daqtorgh. Seeing that the Captain was just outside Sickbay on Deck 4, the Yeoman used a Turbolift to go up 8 decks and exited near Whitestar's Medical Center. Luis saw Capt Daqtorgh peeking through the glass window to Sickbay as he approached the Captain.

Ens Garcia: Hello, Captain. I came as soon as I could. How can I help you, Sir?

The Yeoman waited to hear what his Captain needed from him that required he leave the Observation Lounge prematurely. Luis was enjoying the opportunity to meet all the different people in Gamma Fleet since he was new to SB34. Whatever it was that Capt Daqtorgh needed from the Ensign, he was sure it had to be important in the Captain's eyes.

Post Wed Jun 22, 2022 7:48 pm   View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next

Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules: