Professional Website Templates Free web design, web templates, web layouts, and website resources, psd templates | lminteractive | layoutbank | linkauction | bizsell  


Gamma Fleet RPG Forum Index -> Starbase 34

Division 1 Commendation and Promotion Ceremony
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next
  Author    Thread Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
VADM Martinelli
Vice Admiral


Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 115
Location: USS Sutherland
 Reply with quote  

The Chief of Fleet Operations was thrilled to see another volunteer come over and introduce himself and ask to be temporarily transferred to Sutherland for it's mission to secure the abandoned vessels. He quickly responded to LtCmdr Boffi regarding the available position and whether Alexander Windsor could accompany him.

RAdm Martinelli: Your temporary transfer is accepted Mr. Boffi! As for Alexander Windsor, he will be able to take up residence with you aboard Sutherland, and may even be able to offer some insight to the status of the SS Mariposa once you all arrive there.

Tony looked over at Capt Marino and introduce another volunteer to take a Senior Staff position aboard his vessel.

RAdm Martinelli: Captain, I'd like to introduce you to Lieutenant Commander Michaelangelo Boffi, your temporary Chief Operations Officer. He will also be bringing a survivor with him from the SS Mariposa, one of the ships you'll be securing while you're out in Sector Epsilon.

The Rear Admiral smiled at both of Capt Marino and LtCmdr Boffi then he allowed them to get acquainted before Tony got to speak with another volunteer to sign up for Sutherland's mission. The Chief of Fleet Operations knew there would be more of them, it was only a matter of time.
_________________
Vice Admiral Anthony M. Martinelli
Commanding Officer, USS Sutherland
Chief of Fleet Operations, Gamma Fleet
Starfleet, United Federation of Planets

Post Wed Apr 08, 2020 3:07 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MR Marino
Guest




 Reply with quote  

The Captain looked toward LtCmdr Boffi and extended his hand for the Chief Ops Officer to shake. Lou was very pleased to have another experienced officer aboard his vessel that would be there to help him on his first mission.

Capt Marino: Welcome aboard, and thank you for your interest in volunteering to serve on the Sutherland. I look forward to learning from you though your experiences and your young friend may have vital intel for us. I look forward to you both being on board and your operational expertise.

The CO of the Starship Sutherland poured himself another glass of champagne and drank it slowly, for he was looking forward to meeting more volunteers and did not want to become intoxicated because that would give them a negative impression of their temporary Captain for the mission to Sector Epsilon.

Post Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:55 pm   
LCDR Boffi
Lt. Commander


Joined: 22 Oct 2006
Posts: 179
Location: USS Oriskany
 Reply with quote  

LtCmdr Boffi shook Capt Marino's hand as he was welcomed aboard the Sutherland's Senior Staff as it's temporary Chief Operations Officer. Michaelangelo was very happy he was able to bring Alexander with him on the mission back to Sector Epsilon and couldn't wait to share the information with the little dude.

Lt. Commander Boffi: Thank you, Captain. I look forward to joining you on the mission to Sector Epsilon as your temporary Chief Ops Officer. I need to go share the good news with Alexander, before he panics thinking I'm leaving him behind. I will see you when it's time to launch, Sir.

Michaelangelo walked over to where Alexander was sitting and could see on the boy's face he was preparing himself to be left behind. He was very happy to let the kid know that was certainly not the case.

Lt. Commander Boffi: Hey Alex, I've got some news for you. As you probably guessed, I've volunteered to go aboard Sutherland as it's Chief Operations Officer temporarily for it's mission back to the abandoned vessels where we found you. Before you start feeling abandoned yourself, you're coming with me as a consultant! So after the celebration is over, we'll go over to Oriskany and get some of our stuff we want to bring aboard Sutherland. We'll probably be launching tomorrow morning.

The Lieutenant Commander could see the excitement on Alexander's face and knew that he made the right decision to include the kid on the mission. He figured they may even have some spare time to play some games aboard Sutherland's Holodecks while they're out in Sector Epsilon keeping the abandoned vessels secure as they waited on the tow ships to arrive and bring the vessels back to SB34.
_________________
Lt. Commander Michaelangelo A. Boffi
Chief Operations Officer, USS Oriskany

Post Thu Apr 09, 2020 2:24 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
Alexander Windsor
Civilian Minor


Joined: 21 Feb 2008
Posts: 15
Location: USS Oriskany
 Reply with quote  

Alex was very excited to be going on a mission with LtCmdr Boffi! He couldn't wait to go with his foster father back to Sector Epsilon and see about getting his belongings off the Mariposa since they may have the opportunity to board the ship while it's out there waiting to be towed back to SB34.

Alexander Windsor: That sounds really exciting! I wouldn't mind getting my stuff off the Mariposa while we're out there too! I don't want anybody going through it before I can get my hands on it. I'm so proud of you getting promoted to Lieutenant Commander too!

The boy got up from his chair and gave Michaelangelo a big hug before letting him go so he could return to the Oriskany's Senior Staff table and let them know that they were both going to be aboard Sutherland for the time being. Alex had never been on a Nebula Class vessel before so he was really excited to be a temporary member of it's crew as a consultant of the abandoned vessels.
_________________
Alexander Windsor
Mission Specialist, USS Oriskany

Post Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:24 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LCDR Boffi
Lt. Commander


Joined: 22 Oct 2006
Posts: 179
Location: USS Oriskany
 Reply with quote  

Michaelangelo was pleased with the enthusiasm Alex was showing regarding the upcoming mission they were going on together aboard Sutherland. He enjoyed the hug from the little dude as well. LtCmdr Boffi knew they would enjoy each other's company while they were out in Sector Epsilon securing the abandoned vessels. After thanking the boy for being proud of him for getting promoted, Michaelangelo walked back to the Oriskany's table and took his seat.

Lt. Commander Boffi: Well, it looks like Alex and I will be joining Captain Marino on his voyage to Sector Epsilon aboard Sutherland. So I'll be seeing you on the Bridge, Commander Kee.

The Chief Operations Officer relaxed and took a small drink of his champagne as he looked to see if any other members of the Senior Staff was going to volunteer to join Sutherland's mission to secure the vessels orbiting the Class J planet from any marauders that may be in the area. Michaelangelo also wondered if any of the Senior Staff members of Infiniti and Whitestar was going to sign up as well.
_________________
Lt. Commander Michaelangelo A. Boffi
Chief Operations Officer, USS Oriskany

Post Thu Apr 09, 2020 1:49 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
CMDR Jovic
Commander - Provisional


Joined: 12 Jun 2006
Posts: 151
Location: USS Oriskany
 Reply with quote  

With Sean gone, Lewis, Peter and Ajay being recruited for the Event Horizon mission, James, Michaelangelo and Alexander going over to Sutherland, Dragana thought about it for just a few moments before standing up and walking over towards the Administration Staff table and spoke to RAdm Martinelli.

Cmdr Jovic: Hello Admiral, I'm Dr. Jovic, Chief Medical Officer of Oriskany. If Sutherland needs a doctor, I'm available.

While the Commander waited on the Rear Admiral to respond, she looked around and saw others looking at her with surprised looks on their faces. Dragana was not one to sit idly by and do nothing while Oriskany was being repaired and since Capt Reich passed away, she saw no reason to stay on SB34 lamenting his death. She knew the Coroners in the Medical Examiners Office would be able to handle Sean's autopsy without her so going aboard Sutherland as their temporary Chief Medical Officer seemed like a good use of her time.
_________________
Commander Dragana Jovic
Chief Medical Officer, USS Oriskany

Post Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:50 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
VADM Martinelli
Vice Admiral


Joined: 20 Mar 2005
Posts: 115
Location: USS Sutherland
 Reply with quote  

Tony was pleased to see a Chief Medical Officer interested in a temporary transfer to the USS Sutherland. He stood up and shook the hand of the Romulan Doctor as he accepted her request.

RAdm Martinelli: Hello Dr. Jovic, I accept your request for a temporary transfer to Sutherland as their Chief Medical Officer. I'm sure Captain Marino would love to have your medical experience aboard.

The Chief of Fleet Operations looked over to where Capt Marino was sitting and introduced him to Dr. Jovic.

RAdm Martinelli: Captain, this is Dr. Jovic, your Chief Medical Officer for this coming mission. She's from the Romulan Medical Exchange Program and has been with us for quite some time and has a vast amount of medical knowledge. I'm sure she will serve you well on your voyage to Sector Epsilon.

The Rear Admiral sat back down and allowed the Captain to welcome the Doctor aboard. As they chatted. Tony looked around to see who else would approach to seek a temporary assignment on Sutherland. He looked over at the tables where Infiniti's Senior Staff was seated as well as the table for Whitestar's. Tony knew it wouldn't take long for another to approach him, so he just took a sip of champagne and waited.
_________________
Vice Admiral Anthony M. Martinelli
Commanding Officer, USS Sutherland
Chief of Fleet Operations, Gamma Fleet
Starfleet, United Federation of Planets

Post Fri Apr 10, 2020 12:54 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
MR Marino
Guest




 Reply with quote  

The Captain extended his hand to the Doctor and welcomed her to the Sutherland's Senior Staff. He was very interested in hearing about the Romulan Medical Exchange Program when time permitted.

Capt Marino: I'm Captain Louis G. Marino, welcome aboard the Sutherland, Doctor! I look forward to working with you and using your vast array of knowledge to assist us in our mission. So tell me more about the Romulan Medical Exchange Program, I'd like to hear more about it when we have some free time.

Lou waited to hear what Dr. Jovic had to say in regard to being welcomed to the Sutherland. The Captain hoped she would find her time aboard the Nebula Class vessel a pleasurable experience, especially after she went through with losing her friend, Captain Reich.

Post Fri Apr 10, 2020 1:34 pm   
CMDR Jovic
Commander - Provisional


Joined: 12 Jun 2006
Posts: 151
Location: USS Oriskany
 Reply with quote  

Dragana was happy to meet Capt Marino and felt welcomed by what he said to her. When they had some free time together aboard Sutherland, she'd be happy to give him the details of the Romulan Medical Exchange Program.

Cmdr Jovic: Thank you, Captain. When the time presents itself, I'll be happy to explain the Exchange Program between the Federation and what's left of the Romulan Empire regarding medical personnel.

The Commander looked over towards the Oriskany's Senior Staff table and figured she better be getting back so she could tell them she's officially transferred to Sutherland, temporarily.

Cmdr Jovic: Well Captain, it was a pleasure meeting you and I look forward to talking to you aboard the Sutherland when we launch from Starbase 34. As for now, I need to get back to my table and let them know where I'll be and that I won't be just sitting around in my Quarters waiting for a report from the Coroner's Office. Till we meet again...

The Doctor smiled and walked back over to her table where the other members of Oriskany's Senior Staff were seated, minus those who went with FAdm Skyner into the Conference Room across the Grand Hall.

Cmdr Jovic: I will be serving aboard Sutherland as the Chief Medical Officer for their mission to Sector Epsilon. So you all know that I will not be sitting around waiting on a call from the Coroner about how or why Captain Reich passed away. I'll inform them before I leave to send the report to me aboard the ship while I'm away, that way I've got something to read while we're out there making sure nobody tries to loot or steal the abandoned vessels orbiting the Class J planet where we left them.

Dragana poured herself some more champagne and drank it in moderation. Even though the Doctor had more Cordafin in the event she got too intoxicated, she knew better than to become that way outside her own private domicile. Dr. Jovic did like the taste of Chȃteau Picard 2387 and was grateful to Adm Arayuss for making his own private collection available to everyone attending the celebration.
_________________
Commander Dragana Jovic
Chief Medical Officer, USS Oriskany

Post Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:25 pm   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
LT Thomas
Lieutenant


Joined: 14 Oct 2005
Posts: 85
Location: USS Whitestar
 Reply with quote  

Dylan observed the officers from Oriskany signing up for temporary duty aboard Sutherland and wanted in on that action too. He first apologized to Capt Zh'Osha for not being around to watch Whitestar get repaired, but he was sure Sutherland needed a pilot at the helm.

Lt. Thomas: My apologies, Captain Zh'Osha. I'm going to take a temporary position aboard Sutherland while Whitestar undergoes extensive repairs. I hope you don't mind.

The Lieutenant got up after she nodded and walked over to the table where RAdm Martinelli was seated and introduced himself and what he was interested in doing aboard Sutherland.

Lt. Thomas: Greetings, Sir! I'm Lieutenant Dylan Thomas, the Chief Flight Control Officer of Whitestar. I'm wonder if you need a pilot for Sutherland? My ship will be under repairs for quite some time and I could use this mission to hone my skills some more.

As Dylan waited on RAdm Martinelli to respond, he looked around and saw that he was being watched by other Senior Staff members with looks of approval on their faces. This made the Lieutenant feel good about volunteering for a temporary transfer of duty to Sutherland.
_________________
Lieutenant Dylan S. Thomas
Chief Flight Control Officer, USS Whitestar

Post Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:41 am   View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
  Display posts from previous:      
Post new topic This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:  
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 30, 31, 32  Next

<  Last Thread | Next Thread  >

Forum Rules:
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

phpBB Template by Vereor

Web Templates